Monday, June 4, 2012

Vegan On The Road: TC: The Bad Waitress


Where: The Bad Waitress
http://thebadwaitress.com/

What I Ordered: The Amsterdam Hash - red potatoes, broccoli, red onions, mushrooms, and tofu with a side of Monster Plate O’ Potatoes hash brown style. My beverage of choice was the cold-press iced coffee. (I kept wanting to call my entree The Hamsterdam Rash in homage to The Wire.)


Notes: Every single food photo I took of this feast was blurry - I must have been all a tremble with hunger. The cold-press iced coffee was my favorite coffee of our entire trip. Another solid eatery - it was a real treat to have so many vegan options for breakfast. The decor here was very funky-retro, colorful and fun. To my recollection the hash browns were cooked to crispy-on-the-outside perfection and the hash was a fortified way to start the day. Each table has a super hero mascot - we were The Human Torch. I wanted to be Apache Chief, however, I didn't see him as an option in my brief scan. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment