Friday, June 1, 2012

You're in the 'sack!

Welcome to FEEDSACK!

Yes, it is another food blog. If you hate food and fun and hilarity stop reading right now.

Oh, did I mention it is a vegan food blog. Have you punched my image in the face? With love? Please continue...


I forced myself on pain of death to write five goals/aims/statements for my blog. Also, maybe the following will convince you that I serve up pure comedy gold, eat more than twigs and dirt and am not a judgy-wudgy bear.


1. Make and share edible, if not outright delicious, vegan dishes accompanied by witty text and food pron photos.
2. Experiment with new (to me) ingredients, recipes and eateries then review them in a hilarious way. Did I mention I am not a comedy writer? Hilarious!
3. Encourage mingling between humans and apes... wait... what? I mean, encourage all of the peoples who are interested to try vegan food. If they want to - nobody is holding a gun to your head here except R.Kelly and that is completely unrelated. Unless you are allergic to cherries.
4. Offer entertaining ideas, recipes and moral support for vegan hosting. If I can get my dad (who eats hamburger for EVERY MEAL) to attend (and claim to enjoy) vegan holidays then I am basically an all-powerful magician. Trust, y'all - it can be done.
5. Post slightly erotic photos of me and my hot friends eating food thus garnering a wide food fetish base and millions in advertising.

If the spirit moves you, I'd admire you to leave nice comments, ask questions politely and compliment me freely. Rudeness will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment